Enxarxa Maresme is a programme aiming to bring the region’s public resources closer to private companies and/or entrepreneurs. El Maresme has 30 municipalities (town halls) at the service of companies and entrepreneurs in the region. All of them are coordinated by the Consell Comarcal del Maresme, which also has the support of different institutions involved such as: PIMEC, FAGEM, Cambra de Comerç, the syndicates Comisiones Obreras and UGT and the Diputació de Barcelona.
On April 26th the official presentation of ENXARXA MARESME took place at Can Jonc, in Alella. All in all it was a fantastic opportunity to do a networking session and meet all the main actors of the region.
Services available for companies
– Management of job offers and tailored contractual needs
– Management of professional job opportunities
– Tailor-made training for candidates according to the occupational programme to which the company adheres
– Organization of business days
– Sessions of thematic networking sessions
– Management of the recruitment and candidate selection processes
– Subsidies and bonuses for contracting
– Processing and managing grants and subsidies
– Management of internships for companies
– Reemployment Program
– Support for the export to international markets
– Specific support and advice to companies in the agri-food sector
– Specific support and advice for initiatives and companies in the Social and Solidarity Economy
– Information point available for the Economic Activity Polygons
Services offered to people by ENXARXA Maresme
– Information on the different occupational resources of the region
– Orientation and referral (detection of needs and referral to other specific resources in the region)
– Accompaniment in the work research process (personalized insertion itineraries)
– Occupational training (workshops, training courses, specific courses or training linked to a personalised certificate)
– Specific occupational programmes for young people, the long-term unemployed and other groups with integration difficulties
– Employment opportunities
– Work club (work research space)
– Labour intermediation (mediation between supply and demand)
– Information on contracts for jobs (which sectors of the region attract hiring and what requirements they require)
Services offered to entrepreneurs by ENXARXA Maresme
The objectives of ENXARXA MARESME are to address a triple action of company/administration cooperation:
– Firstly, the Maresme Regional Council supports local councils and provides them with the tools to promote entrepreneurship and self-employment.
– Furthermore, identification of the real needs of companies to try to respond to their demands.
– Finally, configure an Employment Plan to cover personnel needs, connecting Local Employment Services to companies.
The internationalisation of companies and the export of their products has been presented as a key strategic plan for all companies in the region. It will be one of the points to be promoted within the region through the different public bodies involved. In brief, the best way to make our business network grow, is diversifying the risk and, in the process, getting to know the wealth and products of the region.