Above all, the trade mission of coffee buyers has the goal to help Mexican coffee producers, with the participation of importers and distributers of European companies.
Date of the event
The trade mission of coffee importers in Mexico will happen from the 15th to 20th April, 2018.
Place of the event
The trade mission of coffee importers in Mexico will take place in the states Oaxaca and Chiapas.
Objectives of the program
The aims pursued to help the Mexican agro food producers are:
– First of all, to commercialize their products while entering new markets
– Secondly, to offer an ad hoc instrument to consolidate new international markets
– Moreover, to identify new business opportunities and new opportunities concerning improvement of production
– Also, to know the technical innovations of the sector (machines, packaging, presentations)
– Finally, to reduce costs of the international prospection
In general, buyers of coffee from Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and Poland, who are interested in establishing contacts to European import companies.
In brief, the trade mission of coffee importers aims at those Mexican companies (natural or legal persons), producers, retailers and/ or distributors of coffee with the capacity of exporting.
Tariff related data with Mexico
Since the signing of the Free Trade Agreement between Mexico and the European Union (FTA EU-MX) in 2000, Mexico can export agro-food products without tariffs.
The main buyers of Mexican coffee
The main buyers of coffee produced in Mexico are:
For more information, please click here.